Humminbird LakeMaster Plus - Southeast - Version 3
LakeMaster Plus Southeast - Version 3
The Humminbird LakeMaster PLUS Southeast States Edition, Version 3, has added over 230 new lakes since the prior version – more than 160 in High Definition. Additionally, it boasts 300 High Definition lakes with with aerial imagery overall and more than 760 total lakes from AL, FL, GA, KY, MS and TN. Give yourself the extra edge on the water by utilizing LakeMaster PLUS aerial imagery to find the secret spots others are missing.
- LakeMaster PLUS series includes all contour data, depth highlight and water level offset features found on a LakeMaster card, PLUS it allows for aerial image overlay on High-Definition waters. This gives you the ability to use quality aerial photography to view the entry and exits of creek channels, see how far a reef or weed line extends, and pick out shallow water rock piles, steep drop-offs or other features of the lake you’ve been missing from traditional maps.
- New High-Definition lake map data available for the following lakes: Dale Hollow, Green River, Martin, Sidney Lanier, Watts Barr, Weiss and more.
- Can be used with a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link® trolling motor, allowing you to “Follow” a selected depth contour line, delivering precise, automatic boat control
- Scrollable lake list allows you to view and research lakes from your Humminbird fish finder
- LakeMaster PLUS cards are compatible with all GPS-equipped HELIX, SOLIX, ONIX and ION Series models, along with select 600-1100 Series models.
- Includes micro SD card with full size adapter and water resistant SD card carrying case
- Opened packages are not eligible for return.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.