Garmin Large Portable Ice Fishing Kit
Large Portable Ice Fishing Kit
THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR LARGER FISHFINDER OR COMBO
This glove-friendly, easy-to-carry kit includes a high-narrow beam CHIRP transducer for crisp, clear traditional sonar scanning — plus a battery with charger and other components to easily transition from your boat to the ice for great wintertime fishing.
- To complete the kit, just add your STRIKER™ fishfinder or ECHOMAP™ combo unit.
- The kit’s high- narrow CHIRP transducer offers precise fish and jig detection for ice fishing.
- Setup is simple and quick. Connect battery. Drill hole. Start ice fishing in minutes.
- The included silicon-coated power cable stays flexible in harsh winter conditions.
- Durable, wear-resistant nylon case keeps gear well-protected from the elements.
- The compact, rechargeable battery is made to run long and strong in cold weather.
Fits Like a Glove
The rugged all-weather case carries and protects your your large 9” Garmin STRIKER™ fishfinder or ECHOMAP™ combo devices.
Included GT10HN-IF transducer features Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar with selectable narrow beam angle (8 to 16 degrees).
All The Accessories
Additional kit contents include foam float, grommet, battery, charger, power cable and built-in cable management/storage.
- GT10HN-IF transducer
- Power cable
- Bag with handle
- Foam float
- Transducer adapter cable
- Cable grommet
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
- Power cable and 8-pin to 4-pin transducer adapter cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.