RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY:
Shipping & Returns
Returns Policy Email to email@example.com
- H.O.E accepts returns on unopened products for thirty (30) days after shipment.
- Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Only exceptions are for defective H.O.E products or companies shipping error.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All returns are subject to a NON-NEGOTIABLE 15% RESTOCKING FEE. (Defective non-electronic products are excluded from this fee,and further instructions on proper contact info will be provided.)
- Customers must request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) through our website firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions for returning the package. An RMA number will be issued with instructions for returning the package within two business days. All returns without a RMA number or sent COD will be refused.
- All packaging materials and parts must be included for a refund.
- Package and seal your return securely in the original package.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns with missing parts. Products damaged by the customer during installation may be given a partial refund or refused altogether.
- Open software, data cards with data recorded and special order items are not returnable. Claims of shipment damage, incorrect/missing items, or non-receipt of goods must be made within 10 days through the carrier.
- Write clearly on the outside of your package the RMA given to you. BOLD AND CLEARLY.
- Instructions and explanation of return/exchange must be noted on invoice or on a separate legible note with order number.
- Return your package to the address given at time of RMA.
- Upon inspection of your returned goods, H.O.E. will issue a full or Parcel refund to your credit card, less the shipping costs.We will notify you by e-mail of your refund.
- Closeout, Discontinued, or Sale items are non returnable.
- We are only able to offer credit on the card or original form of payment that was originally used to purchase the merchandise.
- Any items that have been used, installed, wired or altered in any way, including but not limited to fixtures, lamps, components, controls, sensors, switches, etc.
- Any items that are not in their original packaging.
- Any items modified from original state or condition, for example changing voltage or adding sensors, cords, controls, etc.
- Any items that have had any installation or special wiring work done, either at the factory or post-manufacture.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
Restocking Fees: There are real expenses associated with handling returns. In order to partially offset those costs, all returns are subject to a 15% restock fee. This fee may be partially or wholly waived if an order is placed at the time of the return for an order equal to, or more than the return goods’ value. All refused shipments are subject to a 15% restocking fee and any re-delivery or return shipping charges. Restocking fees are charged at the sole discretion of H.O.E..
Guidelines for items conditional return:
- Item must be in original packaging.
- Item must not have been installed or used.
- Packaging material (i.e. wrapping, clam shells) must not have been destroyed or broken.
- Items must arrive at H.O.M.E.undamaged and re-saleable as new.
- Any lost items or shipping issues, H.O.E. will try to work with carriers to help locate and may be replaced at the discretion of the company. Please understand some shipping issues are out of our control and cant be guaranteed to be replaced.
Please note: All returned items will be inspected when received at H.O.E. Marine before accepting a return or exchange. Any items lost, damaged in transit, not in original condition, scratched, missing parts, or not saleable as new will not be eligible for refund!
Return Policy Abuse
H.O.E. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone suspected of abusing any H.O.E. policy.
All backorders will be placed upon customer approval. Once an order is placed, any Customer that decides to cancel the order will be charged a 3% restocking fee.
Contact Emails: email@example.com for any shipping questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org for any billing questions.
email@example.com for return questions.
If you interested in getting our products Professionally installed on your vessel,
please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org