Raymarine i70s System Pack w/Color Instrument & Wind, DST Transducers, iTC-5, 3M Backbone, T-Piece, Power & 2 Backbone Terminators
i70s System Pack with Color Instrument & Wind, DST Transducers, iTC-5, 3M Backbone, T-Piece, Power & 2 Backbone Terminators
Instrument Data is Now Beautiful
Maximum Visibility and Maximum Versatility
The i70s multifunction gives you the flexibility to display instrument and navigation data that is most important to you. Equipped with a bold and bright 4.1” display the i70s is easy-to-customize with digital, analog and graphical displays of depth, speed, wind and more. Add the i70s to your existing Raymarine instrument system or create a network of i70s displays and sensors, the choice is yours.
- 4.1” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility
- All weather optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays
- Simple user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- Customizable data displays of depth, speed, wind and more
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks
- NMEA2000 connectivity* for engine, environment fuel and navigation data
- Convenient AIS repeater mode allows you to visually track nearby AIS targets
- Combine the i70s with the ITC-5 instrument transducer convertor and connect to analog depth, speed, and wind sensors
- Network the i70s with Airmar DST800 transducers and the new in-hull P70s smart transducer
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
*NMEA2000 certification pending. A DeviceNet to SeaTalkng adaptor is required for connecting the i70s to NMEA2000 backbone.
Intuitive LightHouse User Interface
The i70s places frequently used navigation functions right at your fingertips. The LightHouse instrument interface is consistent with Raymarine LightHouse multifunction displays, so Raymarine MFD users will feel right at home with the i70s.
Raymarine i70s allows for connectivity to the following on board networks:
- First generation SeaTalk networks using a SeaTalk to SeaTalkng adapter cable
- Current generation SeaTalkng networks
- NMEA2000 networks using a SeaTalkng to DeviceNet adaptor
- In addition to flexible networking capability the i70s features user-selectable data sources, for integration with multi-sensor networks.
Display AIS targets from NMEA 2000 AIS receivers. View the closest 25 AIS-equipped vessels and select individual targets to obtain vessel information.
Pair i70s instruments with the innovative iTC-5 instrument transducer converter for seamless integration with analog depth, wind, speed, compass and rudder transducer. Alternatively, you can network the i70s to DST800 and p79s Airmar smart tranducers.
The Raymarine i70s instrument is easily customized to suit your personal boating requirements.
From traditional analog dials to engine information and tank levels, i70s has the capabilities to show it all.
1ea E70327 i70s Instrument
1ea E70010 ITC-5
1ea A22154 DST800 Transducer
1ea E22078 Standard Wind Transducer
2ea A06031 Backbone Terminator
1ea A06064 5-Way Connector
1ea A06035 Backbone Cable 3M
1ea A06049 Power Cable
- Instrument Function: Multifunction
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 15"W x 27"L WT: 12.7 lbs
- UPC: 723193787908