Navico XSONIC SS75M Depth/Temperature Transducer 0 Degree; - 9-Pin - 600W - 10M Cable
SS75M Depth/Temperature Transducer 0° - 9-Pin - 600W - 10M Cable
The SS75M is a stainless steel, thru-hull, non-tilted, medium-frequency (80-130kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- CHIRP - CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
- Depth/Temperature - Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
- Easy To Install
- Medium Frequency - CHIRP range is 80kHz-130kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- Highly Accurate - Provides extremely accurate data.
- 0° Tilt - The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 7° hull deadrise.
- Low Profile - The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
- Plug & Play Connection - Easily connect to Simrad NSSevo3 or Lowrance HDS Gen3