Navico XSONIC SS75H Depth/Temperature Transducer 20 Degree; - 9-Pin - 600W - 10M Cable
XSONIC SS75H Depth/Temperature Transducer 20° - 9-Pin - 600W - 10M Cable
The SS75H is a Stainless Steel, thru-hull, tilted, high-frequency (130-210kHz), depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- CHIRP - CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures
- Depth/Temperature - Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings
- Easy To Install
- High Frequency - CHIRP range is 130kHz-210kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water
- Highly Accurate - Provides extremely accurate data.
- 20° Tilt - The 20° tilt is ideal for boats with a 16° to 24° hull deadrise.
- Low Profile - The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
- Plug & Play Connection - Easily connect to NSSevo3, Lowrance
- Frequency: High CHIRP (130-210kHz)
- Power Rating: 600W
- Speed Sensor: No
- Temperature Sensor: Yes
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Elements: 1
- Beamwidth @ -3dB: 15° to 9°