Navico WM-4 SiriusXM® Marine Satellite Weather & Audio Antenna
WM-4 SiriusXM® Marine Satellite Weather & Audio Antenna
Tracking of weather is easier than ever with the WM-4 Receiver for Simrad, Lowrance, and B&G multifunction displays. The WM-4 provides live, up-to-date weather information and forecasting to give you peace of mind,no matter when or how you are using your boat. The weather information is obtained from the weather industry’s leading experts and is delivered via a digital receiver through SiriusXM’s Marine Weather services.
Receive high-quality and comprehensive weather information and forecasting that you can overlay directly onto your raster and vector charts. The WM-4 brings you premium weather content, such as current weather reports, NOWRad® nationwide high-resolution weather radar imagery, and high-resolution Sea Surface Temperature images that can help fishermen locate fishing hot spots. Hardware and the SiriusXM weather service subscription are sold separately.
The WM-4 Receiver also provides access to over 150* channels of SiriusXM satellite radio service which can be added at a discounted rate to the Marine subscription. For more information about SiriusXM Marine service features and pricing in the US visit siriusxm.com/marine and in Canada visit siriusxm.ca/marine.
*Canadian SiriusXM satellite radio subscribers will have access to over 130 channels at a discounted rate with the marine subscription.
Compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE and HDS Carbon, Simrad NSS evo3 and NSO evo3 and B & G Zeus3 and Zeus3 Glass Helm.
- Real-time SiriusXM marine weather information
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts
- NOWrad™ weather radar storm cell attributes
- Weather Radar, Lightning, Alerts and Watch Boxes
- Marine Zone Forecasts and Sea Surface Temps
- Wind and Wave Forecasts, Buoy Data
- Fish Mapping coming in 19.3 software update
- Now available in Canada
- Compact with easy deck or pole-mount installation options
- Subscriptions sold through SiriusXM®