Lowrance LiveSight Transom Mount Transducer w/Mounts f/HDS Live Units
LiveSight™ Transom Mount Transducer with Mounts for HDS Live Units
You’ve never fished like this before!
Sonar interpretation made simple, LiveSight™ sonar turns all fishing into sight fishing, delivering the most detailed views of fish, down to every turn and flip of the tail, as they swim in and around cover. You’ll be fishing in real-time as you watch fish react to your lure, see how they are relating to structure and gain insight on what’s working, what’s not and what to do next.
Perfect for drop shotting and vertical jigging, or tracking bait in front of your boat, LiveSight™ lets you get a bead on the fish, so you’ll know whether they are actively feeding. Mount the transducer in a front-facing position to cast toward the fish, or mount it in a down-facing position to do some vertical jigging below your boat.
LiveSight™ works exclusively with Lowrance® HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon and Simrad® NSS evo3 fishfinder/chartplotters. HDS Carbon and Simrad NSS evo3 will require PSI-1 Module (000-14899-001).
When mounted to the trolling motor looking forward, LiveSight™ allows anglers to cast a lure into the sonar beam and track the lure’s presentation as well as fish movement -- turning every cast into a sight-fishing experience.
When mounted downward-looking on the trolling motor or transom, LiveSight™ provides anglers with a real-time as well as a traditional sonar view. The combination of our trusted traditional sonar and the new innovative LiveSight™ images showing target and lure movement provides the ideal view when targeting fish swimming around structure beneath your boat. This also eliminates the need to mount multiple transducers.
- See fish movements in real time below or in front of your boat
- Watch fish react to your lure
- Removes the guesswork from sonar interpretation
- Know whether fish are actively feeding
- Perfect for drop shotting, vertical jigging or tracking baits in front of your boat
- Connector: 9-Pin
- Track lure and fish movements in real time with a wider coverage area and at greater distances; targets stay in the LiveSight™ Sonar coverage area longer
- Combine the advantages of CHIRP Sonar (to view enhanced fish targets) with LiveSight™ sonar (to track lure and fish movements)
- LiveSight™ sonar coverage features a greater range: track shallow-diving crankbaits as far as 60 feet away and Alabama Rigs as far as 80 feet away
- HDS LIVE
- HDS Carbon (Carbon requires PSI-1)