Lowrance LiveSight Down Thru-Hull Transducer
LiveSight™ Down Thru-Hull Transducer
Best live sonar fishfinding tool available
Anglers will have an easier time watching their lure and finding and tracking fish with LiveSight™. Giving anglers a wider view of the water column, LiveSight makes it easier to get on – and stay on – the fish via the widest sonar beam and longer range. LiveSight Down is compatible with HDS LIVE and HDS Carbon systems. HDS Carbon requires a PSI-1 interface to work with LiveSight.
View LiveSight™ and traditional sonar side-by-side
View traditional sonar alongside real-time views of lure and fish movements with integrated support for Broadband sonar from the LiveSight Down transducer. Locate the fish with traditional sonar and then target the fish with LiveSight.
Target Fish Below Your Boat
Perfect for drop shotting and vertical jigging, LiveSight™ Down helps you get a bead on the fish, so you’ll know whether they are actively feeding.
The LiveSight™ Down Thru-Hull transducer provides a cleaner, out-of-the-way installation without the need for a transducer bracket mounted on the transom of your boat.
- HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon (Carbon Requires PSI-1)
- See fish movements in real time below your boat
- Watch fish react to your lure
- Fish are easy to track with widest sonar beam and longest range
- Know whether fish are actively feeding
- Ideal for drop shotting and vertical jigging
- Perfect complement to Active Imaging
- Integrated support for Broadband sonar