Garmin USB Card Reader
USB Card Reader
Save space on your helm with the compact, water-resistant SD™ card reader. It holds two full-size SD cards for quick access to charts, software updates and ActiveCaptain® data.
Featuring a 2”x 2” footprint, flush mounting and USB connection to the back of your chartplotter, this card reader easily integrates into a crowded dash or elsewhere at the helm.
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 2” x 2” x 2.4” (excluding the cable)
- Weight: 4.025 oz
- Temperature range: -15C to 70C
- Material: fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IPX7 standards
- Input power: 4.75V – 5.25V
- Maximum power usage at 10 Vdc: 2.5 W
- Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 100 mA
- Maximum current draw at 12 Vdc: 500mA
- Compass-safe distance: 21" (533 mm)
In the Box:
- Garmin USB card reader
- Mounting hardware
- Power cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.