Garmin OnDeck Hub
BE THERE FROM VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Track, monitor and control up to 5 switches on your boat with the OnDeck™ system, a fully integrated remote connectivity solution1.
- Door open? Bilge running? Peace of mind comes in the form of text alerts and updates.
- New features, same app. ActiveCaptain® keeps you connected to your boat1
- The always-on OnDeck connection has the potential to keep you in contact from just about anywhere.
- To protect your passion, you must have a plan. An active subscription is required.
Be the first to know if a security sensor has been triggered, or if your boat has been moved. The internal GPS sensor updates every 15 or 30 minutes, depending on power status, and will send text alerts1 if your boat leaves the geo-fenced area.
Get updates1 on your boat’s battery status, bilge activity, shore power, temperature changes and more. Set up alarm notifications in the ActiveCaptain® app.
Get out on the water faster when you turn on up to 5 selected systems, including battery chargers, ice makers and more, from afar via relay switches.
Download the ActiveCaptain app to your compatible smartphone to manage your vessel. It’s where you can set up alarm notifications, take control of your boat and so much more1.
Securely collect vessel data with the GTB 10 OnDeck Hub and store it in the cloud for up to 30 days.
The GTB 10 hub uses 3G/4G coverage.
A 48-hour internal backup battery allows access to OnDeck after the boat battery is depleted or the power is disconnected.
To stay in touch with your vessel, an active subscription plan is required. Choose between an annual plan or pay month-to-month.
The OnDeck system is a seamless addition to your current marine electronics (MFD via Garmin Marine Network, engines, NMEA 2000® sensors).
In The Box:
- OnDeck Hub
- OnDeck™ security sensor
- OnDeck™ temperature sensor
- OnDeck™ shore power sensor
- OnDeck™ relay switch 12 Vdc (1x)
- Power cable
- In/out data cable (19-pin), sensor/relay output
- Garmin Marine Network cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
1 An active subscription plan is required. Both OnDeck Hub and user’s device must have connectivity to a 3G/4G network; see coverage area for OnDeck