Garmin GPSMAP® 78 Handheld GPS
Garmin GPSMAP 78
Garmin international is pleased to announce the next generation in marine handhelds: the GPSMAP 78 series. Incorporating a sleek, new design and must-have features, these rugged units are a great fit in Garmin's best-selling lineup of color marine handhelds and they float!
Featuring a bright 2.6-inch LCD color display with built-in basemap and high sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix, the GPSMAP 78 series takes recereational navigation to a new level. All three models are waterproof, include a built-in microSD card slot for loading additional maps and have a dedicated MOB (man over board) button.
If you're looking for the ultimate high-performance marine handheld, take your pick from the GPSMAP 78 series.
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- Worldwide built-in basemap with shaded relief
- 1.7 GB of internal memory, plus microSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
- Bright 2.6" LCD sunlight readable color display (160 x 240 pixels)
- Up to 20 hours of battery life, battery type: 2 AA (not included) NiMH or lithium recommended
- Weight: 7.7 oz with batteries
Unit, USB cable, wrist strap and quick start manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Battery Type: Alkaline
- Built-In Memory: 1.7 GB
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Memory Type: Internal
- Screen Size: 2.6"
- Screen Type: Color
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 6"W x 7"L WT: 0.75 lbs
- UPC: 753759100902
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)