Garmin GNX Wireless Wind Pack
GNXâ„¢ Wireless Wind Pack
The Information You Need to Set Sail
- Includes GNXâ„¢ Wind instrument and gWindâ„¢ Wireless 2 transducer
- GNX Wind provides 2 data fields and a digital wind rose to simultaneously display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more
- Displays true and apparent wind speed and wind angles, true wind direction, boat speed, speed over ground, VMG, heading, course over ground and closed haul
- Includes easy-to-install gWind Wireless 2 transducer, which eliminates cables for masts up to 50 feet
- Internal solar-charged battery lasts 3 years and is easily replaced
When you have a GNX Wind instrument combined with a gWind Wireless 2 transducer, youâ€™ll know whatâ€™s going on with the wind.
GNX Wind Instrument
GNX Wind gives you the wind data necessary to make confident decisions. Featuring high-visibility, glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display with customizable backlight colors, GNX Wind interfaces through the NMEA 2000Â® network to show 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously to display true and apparent wind data, steering guidance, boat speed and more. Low power consumption of 350 mW daylight (no backlight) and 400 mW nighttime (mid-level backlight) is perfect for sailboats. Customizable user settings allow you to configure the screen layout to your preferred setting. Display configurations include more than 15 important marine parameters for wind, speed and navigation. It can even wirelessly connect to a quatixÂ® 3 GPS marine smartwatch via ANTÂ®technology to stream wind data directly to your wrist.Â
Wind Wireless 2 Transducer
Wind Wireless 2 offers an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires through masts up to 50 feet. Accurate wind signals are sent via an ANT connection directly to a GNX Wind instrument or to a compatible Garmin GPSMAPÂ® chartplotter. The transducer features renowned NexusÂ® twin-fin technology with a 3-bladed propeller, providing accurate wind speed and stable wind angle in lighter wind conditions. Also available in a wide selection of Wind and Sail Packs (sold separately) that can be used as stand-alone wind systems or expanded to full network systems via NMEA 2000.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.