Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 64cv US Offshore g3 w/GT24 Transducer
ECHOMAP™ UHD 64cv US Offshore g3 with GT24 Transducer
Find more fish using the ECHOMAP™ UHD 64cv combo with a bright, sunlight-readable 6” screen. The optional GT24 included transducer provides Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar, so you get a crystal-clear image of what is below your boat, and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers remarkable target separation. This combo comes preloaded with BlueChart® g3 coastal charts with the best of Garmin and Navionics® data. It features a quick-release bail mount, making it easy to remove and take with you. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support provides you with engine data, sensor connection, autopilot integration and more. ECHOMAP™ UHD 64cv is even compatible with the Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 6” combo
- Optional GT24 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Preloaded BlueChart® g3 charts with integrated Navionics® data for the coastal U.S.
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support for autopilot and engine data
- Quick-release bail mount for fast and easy mobility
- Compatible with Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more
This chartplotter comes with a GT24 transducer for Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar, which shows you a crystal-clear image below your boat. Plus, you get Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics® data that covers more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
NMEA 2000® & NMEA0183 Networks
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
1 When paired with a compatible smartphone
2 In compliance with ISO standard 13342
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.