Garmin BlueChart® g3 Vision® VEI510S - Dnieper River & Azov Sea - microSD™/SD™
BlueChart® g3 Vision® VEI510S - Dnieper River & Azov Sea
Coverage: Detailed coverage of the Dnieper River from the Belarus-Ukrainian border to the Black Sea, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea coast from the Danube Delta to Sochi, Russia, including the entire Crimean coast. Coverage includes the Kuban River to Krasnodar, the Kerch Strait, the Don River to Bagayevskiy and the Danube River to Braila, Romania.
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 HD product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarks.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and wate
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology is now capable of providing routing guidance¹ to virtually any accessible destination on the water
- Mariner’s Eye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix
- Fish Eye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.