Faria Platinum 4" Speedometer - 60MPH - GPS
Platinum 4" Speedometer - 60MPH - GPS (Studded)
Faria Beede’s Platinum Series Instruments feature spun aluminum gauge dials with custom graphics and a polished stainless steel bezel providing a rugged, elegant look.
All Platinum Series gauges feature Faria's revolutionary domed glass Fog-Resistant lens. These lenses shed condensation and resists scratching and other types of fouling common in the marine environment.
GPS Speedometer is a drop in replacement for your current speedometer to match your existing instrument dash.
GPS information is gathered from an internal GPS antenna. No external antenna required. The Faria GPS Speedometer uses a highly accurate 48 channel GPS receiver. You can be sure that the Faria GPS Speedometer is giving you the most accurate GPS information available on the market today.
Course Over Ground (COG) and actual heading (compass heading over ground) are displayed on the optional digital LCD.
Speed data is shown by an analog pointer. This pointer is driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation.
4" - Hole size: 3.375" (85mm)
- Domed Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Stainless Steel Bezel
- Blue LED Illuminating around the Perimeter of the Dial
- Illuminated Backlit Fire-Orange Tip Pointer
- No external GPS antenna required
- Ultra fast Satellite acquisition time (TTFF) 1 second from Hot start
- Speed Accuracy of +/- 1 MPH
- Heading Accuracy of +/- 1 Degree
- Digital stepper motor driven pointers
- Ideal replacement for speed sensing devices (pitot tube and paddle wheel) that fail over time
- Perfect for slow moving vessels where pitot tubes just don't work
- Deutsch connectors
Factory P/N SGP128
*Sold as an Individual
*Gauge Cover not Included
- Box Set: No
- Gauge Type: Speedometer
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Series: Platinum
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.55 lbs
- UPC: 759266220102