Faria Chesapeake Black 2" Hourmeter (Digital)
Chesapeake Black 2" Hourmeter (Digital)
Perimeter-lighted Black dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured White pointer and domed glass lens.
Hourmeter operates by applying battery voltage across the gauge's register motor to ground. The register increments increase when the key switch in on. Route power through a normally open Oil Pressure switch to count "engine running" hours.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Perimeter lighted back light
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Operating Range - 0 to 10,000 Hours
Factory P/N MH0239
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Hourmeter
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Series: Chesapeake Black
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.25 lbs
- UPC: 759266137158