Garmin ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv US LakeVü g3 w/o Transducer w/LVS 34 Bundle
Find more fish using the ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv combo with a bright, sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen with keyed assist. Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data cover more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours. It features a quick-release bail mount, making it easy to remove and take with you. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support provides you with engine data, sensor connection, autopilot integration and more. ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv is even compatible with the Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more.
- Bright, sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen with keyed assist
- Preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics® data cover more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar
- Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP™ Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network support for autopilot and engine data
- Quick-release bail mount for fast and easy mobility
- Compatible with Force™ trolling motor for full control of the motor from the screen plus the ability to route to waypoints, follow tracks and more
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics® data that covers more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
NMEA 2000® & NMEA0183 Networks
Connect to autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications1, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them (7” and 9” models only).
Force™ Trolling Motor Capability
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- ECHOMAP UHD 93sv with LakeVü g3 for U.S.
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
LiveScope™ Plus System with GLS 10™ and LVS34 Transducer
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS34 transducer
- Perspective mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin Marine Network cable (small connector)
- Network adapter cable
Physical & Performance
GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.7” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);
LVS34 transducer: 6.4” x 3.1” x 1.9” (16.2 x 7.8 x 4.8 cm)
GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg)
|Transmit power||500 W|
|Power usage||21 W typical, 58 W max|
GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15 C to 70 C
Panoptix LiveScope LVS34 Transducer: Operating: 0 C to 40 C
|Connections Garmin Marine Network Ports||
1 (small connector)
|Power input||10-32 V|
|MaxDepth||Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)|
|Frequency||530 - 1,100 kHz|
|Compass-safe distance||4" (0.1 m)|