B&G Zeus3 9" Multifunction Display & 4G Radar Bundle
$500 Cash back or Free C-MAP MAX-N+ Wide Coastal or C-MAP MAX-N+ Wide Coastal Chart ($299) w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 12/31/2018 VIEW
Zeus3 9" Multifunction Display & 4G Radar Bundle
- Advanced WindPlot
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting support
- Easy-to-interpret C-MAP Navigation Palette
- Advanced WindPlot: provides users with a clearer view of wind trends, easier comparison of True Wind Speed (TWS) to True Wind Direction (TWD) and better display in small panels for use alongside charts, RacePanel or SailSteer features.
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
- C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, making it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land.
The Zeus3 9 is a complete chartplotter navigation system for blue water cruisers and regatta racers. This high-performance multifunction display features a 9-inch widescreen display, incorporating SolarMAX™ HD technology for brilliant daytime visibility and ultra-wide viewing angles. To ensure reliable control in all conditions and situations, Zeus3 incorporates an all-weather touchscreen that works even while wet. It combines this with an integrated rotary dial and keypad capable of controlling all display functions. Both sets of controls can be used simultaneously, or Zeus3 can be switched to non-touch mode for dependable operation under the most extreme conditions.
A high-performance processor enables responsive operation and quick chart redraw while moving, panning or zooming. Zeus3 is powered by B&G software designed specifically for sailors, and packed with a wide array of sail-specific functionality. See all key sailing data on a single screen with SailSteer, view laylines and tacking angles overlaid on charts, and plan more accurately with Sailing Time arrival estimates that factor in the realities of travel by wind. RacePanel delivers a range race-proven functionality including integration with B&G H5000 tactical systems for additional analytical and predictive capabilities.
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you access charts, weather information, software updates and online support directly from your display via any Wi-Fi internet hotspot. GoFree® Wi-Fi also lets you mirror your Zeus3 screen on a compatible smartphone, and control your Zeus3 display from a compatible tablet, for an extra display that you can use anywhere on board. See what lies ahead beneath the water with built-in support for ForwardScan® sonar, and above the water with plug-and-play support for Broadband Radar® and AIS solutions. Enhance your situational awareness in crowded harbours and during races and regattas with tools like MARPA target tracking and AIS overlay. Complete autopilot integration means short-handed and single-handed sailors can take immediate control of their B&G autopilot system from any B&G Zeus3 display on board.
Zeus3 also connects seamlessly to a wide range of sensors, instruments, displays, expansion modules, and accessories; allowing you to create a fully-integrated electronics solution to provide greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water.
- Dimensions: 11.30"W x 6.55"H x 3.5"D
- Display: 9" IPS optically bonded TFT
- Resolution: 720 x 1080
- Mounting Type: Bracket(supplied) or Panel Mount
- External Storage: 2 MicorSD, max. 32GB each
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- Supply Voltage: 10- 31.2 VDC
- Wifi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Video: 2 x composite (RCA connectors) video inputs
- Ethernet: Yes
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 Waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 Max Route Points, 50 Tracks with up to 12,000 track points
- Preloaded with Insight Chart
- Cartography Supported: Insight, Navionics (Gold, Nav+, Platinum+), C-MAP
- (MAX N, MAN N+) NV Digital(Raster US Charts)
- Internal GPS Antenna
- Autopilot Support: Full Autopilot Control and commissioning
Broadband 4G Radar
Sharpen your view. Enjoy a new, higher standard of situational awareness with Beam Sharpening and Dual Range radar. Now with 50% more true range.
The only dome radar in the world to employ beam sharpening. Now you can control the level of target separation depending upon the situation, which allows you to see the sharpest images possible when you need them most.
With 50% more true range than Broadband 3G Radar, you can see crystal clear targets at up to 32nm and inside strong storm cells at up to 17nm.
Capable of displaying Dual Range radar combinations. Now you can monitor targets from 200ft to 32nm with just one dome and one display.
Unrivalled Short-Range Target Discrimination
With twice the azimuth resolution of any other 18" radome on the market, moored vessels, docks, channel markers and other critical targets are displayed with pronounced clarity and separation.
Zero Main Bang - Vision Where You Need It Most
Broadband Radar technology eliminates the "main bang" - obscured viewing "dead zone" immediately around the boat - associated with pulse radar. Now you can see targets close-in for the safest navigation of harbors, estuaries and marinas.
Low RF Transmission For Safe, Flexible Installation
Transmitting less than 1/5,000 the power of a typical pulse radar and less than an average mobile phone, Broadband 4GT Radar can be safely mounted anywhere onboard your boat.
No need to wait 2-3 minutes for a magnetron to warm up. Broadband Radar technology is 100% solid-state, providing navigation in seconds with InstantOn technology.
- Crystal Clear Images
- Beam Sharpening
- Dual Range
- Zero Radiation Hazard
- Low Power Consumption
- Mount Anywhere
- Quick Installation
- Unrivalled Short-Range Performance
- 20 MARPA Targets
- Box Dimensions: 25"H x 25"W x 25"L WT: 45 lbs
- UPC: 9420024162149