Airmar TM185C-HW High Frequency Wide Beam CHIRP Transom Mount 14-Pin Transducer f/Humminbird
TM185C-HW High Frequency Wide Beam CHIRP Transom Mount 14-Pin Transducer for Humminbird
Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's wide beam Chirp. Offering a high frequency range of 150-250 kHz and a constant 25° Beamwidth, this transducer is truly broadband at its best. In addition to improving the performance of Chirp-ready echosounders, anglers using this wide beam transducer will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency Chirp transducers.
A unique property of the high frequency transducers is that the Beamwidth is a constant 25° angle across the entire frequency band. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with our narrow beam transducers, Airmar's wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display.
- CHIRPS across the following bandwidths: — High-Frequency: 150-250 kHz
- 25° Constant Beamwidth
- 1kW (1,000 Watt) RMS Power
- Depth Range: 600'-800'
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Urethane housing and stainless steel kick-up mounting bracket
- Boat Size: 8 m to 12 m (25' to 40')
- Boat Type: Outboards; I/O
- Hull Type: Fiberglass, Wood, Metal
- Can retrofit to existing TM258, TM260, TM265, and TM275 bracket
- Chirp: High Wide
Owner's Manual (pdf)